Tour D is perfect for beach lovers who wish to avoid the majority of the crowds that flock to Miniloc Island, or perhaps have already visited and seen the “must-sees”.
Nat Nat Beach
- Cadlao Lagoon is one of the many beautiful attractions in El Nido and is part of Tour D. Its emerald waters and towering limestone surrounding the lagoon all make for a picture-perfect destination. Swim till your heart’s content, jump off one of the rocks and into the deep sections of the pool, snorkel or just wade in its warm waters. Leave your worries at the door and just take all that nature has to offer during your time in Cadlao.
- Miniloc Island’s Small Lagoon is just one of the many unbelievably beautiful lagoons in El Nido, Palawan. Small Lagoon is not too intimidating, although it can still overwhelm, and is a welcoming sight for nature revelers.
- Cadlao Island’s Nat Nat Beach: It has soft white sand and clear waters; both of which are an ideal combination for a relaxing few hours or afternoon. Few people make this destination one of their stops, meaning you may have a place where it’s just you and your group. The beach also has towering limestone dotting it, giving it a certain rawness which adds to its appeal.
- Pasadigan cove
- Paradise Beach in El Nido deserves its name. It has powdery white sand, emerald waters that glisten, dancing coconut trees, and a middle-of-nowhere ambiance (if you’re lucky enough to have it to yourself). It is part of Tour D, and it is the ideal destination for those who want to simply relax and unwind, wade in the waters, get a tan, or forget about all sorts of stress.
- Bukal Beach of Bukal Island is part of El Nido’s Tour D, but it is a noteworthy destination on its own. It may be small in size, but it makes up for it with a beautiful beachscape, calm waters for swimming, and an overlooking view of the surroundings.
- 7 hours duration
- 8:00 – 15:00
- 1 hour lunch on board
PHP 1200 (~20 EUR, ~25 USD)
- 200 PHP (~3.5 EUR, ~4 USD) Big Lagoon entrance
- 200 PHP (~3.5 EUR, ~4 USD) Eco tourism fee of municipality of El Nido
- 300 PHP (~5 EUR, ~6 USD) Kayak Rental (optional)
- Pickup is available from hotels in the city center and around Corong-Corong
- Professional tour guide
- Entertaining activities
- Visit of islands on the boat
- Life jacket
- Amazing lunch
- Drinking water
- Snorkeling mask
- Go back to your accommodation
- Diving shoes, Fins and kayak available for rent
- Personal expenses
- Food is included in island hopping tours, but you can bring your own snacks and drinks during your stay. Bring your trash with you.
- To save money, bring your own gear for snorkeling such as mask, snorkel tube, fins and others you may need.
- Waterproof your gadgets as you don’t want to damage your phone and/or camera and lose the photos and videos you took.
- Bring a power bank to keep your phone and camera charged for the trip.
- Follow the rules and regulations.